Monday 17 February 2014

Red hair, green eyes and words ready to be heard

Blogging. Never really understood the idea of it, how to begin and who exactly is going to read an 18 year olds soppy diary entries..
But here i am. On a cliche website with a fancy headline and a aesthetically pleasing background, needless to say, i think i have done well so far... now to the hard part.. actually writing something.




So as the heading suggests, i have always had something to say or i have wanted to say. Some days i think i could write books and other days, i cant even piece together a sentence without getting blocked. So bear with me because i can almost guarantee there are a few blogs which make entirely no sense at all!

Firstly, why am i here? What is my point i want and desperately need to get across so badly?
Well- im young, ive fucked up almost every day, ive moved out of home and moved back home, ive worked full time, ive gone to uni, ive passed out in an alley and i have also had my heart broken- so basically its my 101 for teenagers on how to not 'fuck up' so badly or at least be some kind of metaphorical shoulder to lean on.
I have had those moments in my short lived life where i sit back and go, 'i wish someone had warned me' or 'i wish someone knew how i was feeling' or 'surely, im not the only one who has done this'. So, out came the birth of this blog and hopefully, i can resonate with some people and my voice will finally be heard.

So, with a beer in my hand and a belly full of mi-goreng- heres to the future of blogging! wish me luck. x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by pipdig